Grace Notes – Oct 12
9am Indoor Worship
With the coming of Autumn and colder weather, we are moving our 40 min. outdoor in-person worship service inside. Pre-registration on our website is required and friends, we need you to follow all protocols with faithful diligence.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED THE ENTIRE TIME WE’RE INSIDE.
- We will have hand sanitization and check-in stations inside each endtrance.
- We will have rows marked for seating that we ask you to observe and will help you keep at least 3 chairs between your family and the family closest to you in the sanctuary.
- We also ask that you not gather for fellowship (I HATE saying that as a pastor) either before or after the service inside the building.
If you are feeling any symptoms or have been in a place where the virus has later been discovered, we ask that you refrain from coming for 2 weeks. We want to care for others first as we begin to find a way forward.
ON-LINE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE WITHOUT PAUSE.
Whether we worship together on-line, drive-in, or with a new opportunity oudivoors, we remain a community of God’s Grace!!!
Pastor Nanette’s traditional Service at 9:15AM
Pastor Kyle’s Common Grace Contemporary Service at 10:45AM
Join us on Facebook, our website or YouTube as we stream at those times. If you miss seeing us on Sunday, the sermons will be posted later on the Grace Website, YouTube, Facebook and our Grace App.
In Person Worship — Come worship with us this Sunday, October 18 at 10 am for an abbreviated time of contemporary worship. All safety protocols required at Grace Ridgeview will apply, however, pre-registration is not required. If you have questions please contact Pastor Kyle.
Additional Opportunities to Connect
Chat With Pastors Nanette and Kyle
Tuesday afternoons at 3:00pm via Facebook
Virtual Coffee Talk With Pastor Kyle
Thursday afternoons from 4:00 to 5:15 via ZOOM Coffee Talk Zoom Meeting
For a Small Group Connection
Join Grace Groups! Contact: Shawn Foreman email@example.com
“GET UP AND GROW”
2021 Stewardship Campaign
Our 2021 Stewardship Campaign is underway. Letters and “Intent to Give” cards were mailed out, if you did not receive one please contact the church office and we will get one to you. Please fill it out and return your card in the self-addressed envelope, place it in a basket at the Sunday morning worship service or bring it to the Church office.
- If you wish to continue giving in the manner you did in 2020, check the box entitled “continue current method”.
- If you wish to change methods or you are new to making a pledge, check the appropriate box on the card.
- If you need any assistance in setting up on-line or ACH giving, please give us a call at the Church.
- Lastly, if you don’t receive a card, you may pick one up at the church, at the worship service on Sunday morning, or call us at the office and we will mail one out to you.
As we continue to live in these unprecedented times, the invitation to give, serve, and witness to God’s generous grace is ours to share. It takes all of us together to live into the visions God has for Grace Church. As you prayerfully contemplate your 2021 “Intent to Give”, please know that we continue to use your financial gifts in the most cost-efficient manner possible to reach the greatest numbers possible. No gift is too small nor too large for the work of the Spirit in this place. We need you and we need one another for God’s work and will to be done.
Thank you for your continued generosity.
Cold weather is coming and the families we serve through the clothing closet will need to stay warm. Please bring gently used or new coats of all sizes, hats, scarves, mittens and gloves to the Center of Grace. We accept donations on Mondays and Thursdays between the hours of 1 and 4 pm. If you have any questions please call us at the Center. 913-764-1353.
Center of Grace Expansion and Renovation Underway!
After a successful $6 million capital campaign, the Center of Grace has broken ground to expand and renovate its building. This expansion will allow the Center to serve up to 300 children and youth through their partnership with the Olathe Boys and Girls Club in addition to all the Center already does.
Grace Kids Small Groups
Have you checked out the church’s website lately?
Take a look at