In-person worship guidelines
As a community, we are so grateful for the chance to begin gathering again in person this spring! Beginning in April, you can join us for in-person worship every Sunday morning at 10:45am the Ball Conference Center – in addition to our continuing weekly online worship option. Because we recognize that the virus is still with us, we’re implementing some special safety precautions as we begin to gather together. You can read all about them below, and check back here for updates as it becomes increasingly safe to rollback certain restrictions through the remainder of the year. If you have any questions about worshipping in-person or online, feel free to Contact Us.
Here are the guidelines we’re implementing to stay safe as we return to in-person worship:
- We will keep the congregation to more than 25% of capacity. For us at the Ball Conference Center, that allows us to have up to 90 people safely.
- Seating will be spaced, and everyone will be asked to maintain distancing between themselves and other households.
- Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth the whole time you are inside at Common Grace.
- We won’t be singing together, as this is still considered a high-risk activity!
- We’ll ask that you not linger in the welcome areas or hallways before or after service.
- Restrooms will be open with limited capacity, but water fountains are not available.
- We won’t have childcare or Sunday School for children or adults – but we look forward to offering these opportunities soon! In the meantime, we’ll have a “wiggle zone” in the back of our worship space where kids can stretch out and run around. Worship bags are also available each week for kids of all ages.
Whether you worship with us in-person or online, we are so grateful that you are a part of Common Grace!!